Our mutual security is important
We highly value your online security and have worked very hard to ensure you enjoy a secure online experience whilst visiting our site.
Please be advised we will never contact you to ask for your online account User Name or password in any way.
Site Secured by dedicated SSL certificate
As a registered user, when you are logged in, all data transmitted between your web browser and the web server is encrypted by a dedicated SSL certificate.
As a safety check, please check the security padlock in your browser.
Please do not do any of the following
- Share your credentials such as User Name or password with anybody.
- Leave your computer unattended whilst logged in.
- Respond to an email asking for your User Name or password. We will not send you any such emails.
- Change your password often.
- Use a very strong password i.e. long and complex.
- Close your web browser after you have logged out of our web site.
- Use a password enabled screen saver.
- Use the latest version web browser.
- Forward any suspicious or fake emails claiming to be from us to our offline postal mail address.
Your email address must be a valid email address from your organisation of current employment.
We do not accept private email addresses e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc. for your online account.
Online user accounts may be suspended, cancelled, or deleted at our discretion without notice.
Some sections of the web site require elevated privileges and are not available to all registered users.
If you have any security related issues, please contact us as soon as possible.